Did you that that there’s a FREE service that provides:
• Antenatal breastfeeding education
• Postnatal in-home breastfeeding support
• Nutrition advice for under 2’s
• Cooking workshops teaching healthy meals on a budget
• Peer support training for women who wish to learn more about breastfeeding to be able to help others in their community
• Early Learning Centre sessions that encourage tamariki to consume more vegetables; and gives the parents a practical tool to do so at home
Here's what's most important about this for you – seeking trained support can be key to your breastfeeding journey and there is FREE support for infant feeding no matter what it looks like for anyone in Counties with infants aged 0-2 years.
So welcome to the Counties Manukau DHB table, make sure you enter our awesome competition, and have a chat to one of our friendly Te Rito Ora team members to find out more!
Or get in touch by contacting us: 0800HELPBF or firstname.lastname@example.org