PLEASE NOTE: You are viewing a page from a past show, Specials, Products & Competitions may no longer be valid.
Stand: F6 – View Map
Chances are that every hygiene product you buy is made using pulp from slow growth trees and/or…petroleum-based plastics.
But have you ever stopped to think about the impact of disposing those diapers on the environment?
Now, we can offer our diapers with over 60% compostable materials together with 100% compostable packaging!
Our Diapers are made using the wood pulp of the
The fastest growing plant on earth…
• 100% TCF Wood Pulp.
• Over 60% Compostable Materials.
• 100% Compostable Packaging – NO PLASTIC material used.
• This includes both Bamboo Top and Bottom Sheets.
• The remaining 40% are mainly the Absorbent Polymer, Side Tapes and ADL Absorbent Sheet.
• 100% Biodegradable Front Tape, Locks & Guards.
• The product is certified by Western and European Labs that the diapers are capable of disintegrating into natural elements in a compost environment within 75 days, leaving no toxicity in the soil.
• Free of Chlorine Fragrance, Alcohol and Latex.