FRIDAY 19TH AUGUST 2016
The Baby Show is finally here! Taking place at ASB Showgrounds this weekend from Friday 19th to Sunday 21st there’s a huge range of exhibitors showcasing an amazing selection of products and services for pregnancy, early parenting, and beyond. The Baby Show has put together some show highlights to check out when you visit:
1) Jaquie Brown - Fresh on the heels of releasing her bestselling pregnancy book I'm Not Fat, I'm Pregnant! Jaquie will be presenting a talk called, Pregnancy! ‘The Mother of all Experiences’, at 1pm on Saturday 20th August. She’ll be taking a humorous look at her pregnancy and getting pregnant, plus being pregnant and surviving life with a crazy but wonderful newborn. Check her out in the seminar room on Saturday from 1 – 1.45pm.
2) KinderPod – A world first modular buggy that can carry up to seven children. Designed, engineered and manufactured in NZ, this fantastic product is launching at The Baby Show! (Stand E13)
3) Free makeovers from Nude by Nature – Visit the Nude by Nature bus that is parked up in the show forecourt offering expectant and new mums the chance to feel fabulous with a free make over and colour matching service.
4) The Lulla Doll – It’s the miracle doll for babies that’s been sweeping the globe with the promise to help restless babies sleep. The doll mirrors the breathing of mum, helping babies to feel like they are drifting to sleep with mum by their side. Exclusive to The Baby Show Sleepytot NZ has 150 dolls available for sale. If you aren’t lucky enough to nab a doll, never fear, as Sleepytot NZ will be taking pre-orders. (Stand L31).
5) Ryan & Sons – There’s nothing quite like a bit of Kiwi ingenuity and determination and that’s exactly what Ryan & Sons are bringing to the show. A first time Baby Show exhibitor Ryan is showing his own invention “The Babysitter.” It’s a high chair, rocking horse and activity table all in one – a unique, never before seen product for babies and toddlers. Go show your support at stand M9A.
In association with: