The winner will receive the following prize pack from Edwards & Co:
Oscar Mx - $899
Mx Carry Cot - $249
Avery Capsule + Base - $394
SnüzPod4 - $549
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. THE PROMOTER: The promoter of the Autumn Baby Show Online Ticketing and Registration Prize 2022 is XPO Exhibitions (the “Promoter”).
2. THE SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Autumn Baby Show Online Ticketing and Onsite Data Collection Prize 2021 is Edwards & Co (the “Sponsor”), along with their associated partners.
3. ENTRY ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Online Ticket Sales and Onsite Registration Collection on iPads provided by the “Promoter” are eligible for Entry into the Competition/Prize of the Edwards & Co prize pack (“the Competition”, “the “Prize”). Entering is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Competition is open only to a person aged over 18 years of age. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter, The Sponsor, and agencies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
a) Entries can be made by purchasing a ticket to the Autumn Baby Show online. The name and email address associated with the person who purchases the ticket is automatically entered in to the competition.
b) Entries can also be submitted by filling out the details in the entry form on Registration iPads at the Autumn Baby Show. Entries are limited to one entry per person. Any entries received over this limit will not be accepted.
6. COMPETITION PERIOD: Entries close at 16:00 on Sunday 13 March 2022. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
7. WINNING ENTRY AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners will be drawn at random from all completed valid entries received before 16:00 on Sunday 13 March 2022 and will be notified by email or phone by 17:00 on Wednesday 16 March 2022. If a winner cannot be contacted, or has not responded within 2 working days of the notification (17:00 on Friday 18 March 2022), an alternative entrant will be chosen. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: By submitting an entry, the entrant hereby agrees to participate in any publicity related to the Competition. Winners in the Competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material.
11. LIABILITY: To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter, the Sponsor nor their Agents supporting the Competition shall be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by any entrant or Prize winner/s (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss or damages) or for any personal injury (whether physical or mental) suffered or sustained by the winner and/or their accompanying passenger as a result of or in connection with the Competition or the acceptance, use or application of the Prize.
12. CHANGES TO THE COMPETITION: If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or the Sponsor, then the Promoter or Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to postpone, modify, reschedule or cancel the Competition and/or determine the winner from among all eligible Entries received prior to that decision being made. The Promoter and Sponsor accept no liability where any such event occurs.
13. WAIVER: The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
1. The Promoter complies with the privacy principles set out in the Privacy Act 1993.
2. The Promoter will collect personal information such as your name and, email address in order to notify you if you win. At any time you will be able to request the deletion of your details from the Promoter’s system.
4. The Promoter will not use your personal information for any other reason than selecting you as winner, and informing you that you have won. The Promoter will not send you any promotional or advertising material unless you have expressly authorised us to do so.
5. The Promoter will not share or disclose any of the personal information gathered to a third party unless you have expressly authorised us to do so.